All are welcome to join us for the third installment of our town hall series – This Is Not "Normal": Allyship and Advocacy in the Age of COVID-19 – that focus on the diverse facets of our lives and communities impacted by COVID-19
Codes of Belief, COVID-19, and Racism: Faith in an Age of Pandemics
• Andrew Bossardet - Coordinator for Equipping Thriving Congregations, Reformed Church in America
• Imam Chris Caras - Religious Director, Islamic Center of Pittsburgh
• Rev. Dr. John C. Welch - Vice President for Student Services & Community Engagement, and Dean of Students, Pittsburgh Theological Seminary.
• Rabbi Ron Symons - Director, Center for Loving Kindness | Senior Director of Jewish Life, Jewish Community Center of Greater Pittsburgh
• Cheryl Ruffin - Institutional Equity Manager, Office of Diversity and Inclusion, University of Pittsburgh
• Mario Browne – Director, Office of Health Sciences Diversity, University of Pittsburgh
If you require an accommodation to participate in this event, please contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at email@example.com by June 8.