All are welcome to join us for this installment of our of town hall series – This Is Not "Normal": Allyship and Advocacy in the Age of COVID-19 – that focus on the diverse facets of our lives and communities impacted by institutional and systemic inequities and injustices, and further exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Dr. Brad Dicianno - Associate Professor, School of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh | Medical Director and COO, Human Engineering Research Laboratories |Medical Director, UPMC Center for Assistive Technology | Director, UPMC Adult Spina Bifida Clinic
• Catherine Getchell - Director, Office of Disability Services, Carnegie Mellon University
• Heather Tomko - Outreach Coordinator, National Research and Training Center in Family Support, University of Pittsburgh
• Kenneth De Haan - Professor, Department of ASL & Deaf Studies, Gallaudet University
• Angie Bedford-Jack - Digital Accessibility Coordinator, Office of Diversity and Inclusion, University of Pittsburgh
• Leigh Culley - Director, Disability Resources and Services, University of Pittsburgh
If you require an accommodation to participate in this event, please contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 21.