Pittsburgh has been called “Roboburgh,” but how are local robotics companies built and how do they thrive? How have local companies leveraged Robotics to automate mission critical, yet dangerous work?
In a dynamic panel discussion we will explore:
• Birth and growth of two dynamic local robotics companies solving complex problems
• How leveraging automation can transform businesses from the earth to the moon
• If the future is here now, what’s next?
• Jessica Sinclair (IEE)
• Justin Krauss (JPMorgan Chase)
• John Thornton (CEO, Astrobotic)
• Jake Loosararian (CEO & Co-Founder, Gecko Robotics)